Exploring Land Art

"In every walk with nature one finds far more than one seeks" 
 
Exploring land art for me is about simply stepping into the wilderness and finding inspiration with nature.
Land art takes you into the landscape, where the wild things are. In my creative journey, I have found many beautiful places and wish to share them in a conscious and engaging way. Based in South Africa, I personally guide walks in the bushveld, through forests, across rivers and along coastlines. 
 
Within groups of 4 -12, we walk and respond to the ecology of specific site phenomena. I demonstrate techniques and process, documenting the temporary traces we make together.
 
To demonstrate the concept, I recently completed a week of art making in the Blyde River and Tzaneen areas of South Africa, these are some of the results... 














Popular Posts